Sunday, October 18, 2020

Golden Lines Affirmation!

 



Some Line from Mind Blowing Text and Research and Experience all Around World From Past Present and here and there!!!


“To be consistently surrounded by love.”

I wanted a life that was enjoyable and meaningful.

“I will always have the most amazing and beautiful human experiences.” 

“I am always learning and growing.”


Madur Madur Nam Sita-Ram, Sita-Ram!!!

Shree Ram Jay Ram Jay Jay Ram

Every way every day I am Getting Better

Pray for Others!!

Power Flow on Any Objects.

Narayan.....Narayan.......Narayan......

Helping others but There is no other!!

Seven Minutes of Early morning Exercise Gets me The Same Results as hours in gym

I Enjoy what I Do on a Daily Basis.

Happiness is the New Productivity.

In Adversity Introduced to his Ability.

Expended like child

Give like Young

Care Like Old

Everyday is not same

Want More Click on Below Link

GL


3 comments:

Today Toast Line